Tuesday 7 September 2021

Introducing .....

 Good morning how are you? We have a pretty exciting day here with Craft on the Run adding to our little family with.... We would like to introduce you to the a New Design Team Member.


She will be sharing their designs and inspirations with us over the next 6 months.

I would like to congratulate her and say....



 Hello! My name is Crystal, I'm 28 years young and for those who don't know, my mum is Jodie, owner of Craft on The Run.

I'm recently engaged to my soul mate and best friend Damien and together we raise two boys, my step son Dawson (6) and my son Elijah (9 months) becoming a mum has been my greatest achievement and I truly cant remember what life was like before I had Eli especially sleep... What is sleep?!

I've been scrapbooking/creating on and off for over 10 years, I took quite a large break and focused all my energy into my relationship and starting a family but now that I am a stay at home mum , I needed a creative outlet that didn't involve siting in my PJ's binging the real housewives...

So now I do that while creating lasting memories through scrapbooking.

My passion generally is creating off the page projects, however lately layouts have defiantly been where my creative energy is being focused.

My scrapbooking style is like my cooking - I create with what I have, throw it together and hope for the best! thankfully for me it generally turns out quite well.


www.instagram.com/krystalskraftykreations/

No comments:

Post a Comment