Friday 24 September 2021

Flip Book - Puppy Love Alternative Scrapping: Part 2

 Hi, it's Jacquie here, to show you the second half of my flip book for this month's theme "Alternative Scrapping"

I have chosen to use a Simple Stories Flip Album




Simple Stories Flip Albums come with pocket pages: some are the full 6" x 8", and some are sized to fit their Journaling Cards, which are 4" x 6" and 3" x 4".


The next couple of pages were decorated using journaling cards, some stickers, ephemera and chipboard. I used a black journaling pen to draw around the edges.







The bottom right of the page on the photo below I have made a card to flip up, to reveal another photo underneath.







The top left of the below photo also has a flap to lift up, to reveal a photo underneath.













Once I had finished decorating my album, you can see it's quite full. 
I hope you like what I've shared!




The images below are linked to their product pages in the Craft on the Run online shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment