Sunday 19 September 2021

Brag Book - Robyn Leeanne DT

Hello again Chit Chatters Robyn Leeanne here with you again for the month of September.

This month we would like to show some different ways to document your lifestyle.

Like A4 Journaling or Project Life Booklets or pre made albums like this one I will be showing you today.

These pre made albums are a great way to document an event, a year or just a single persons life.

I have chosen to use mine as a brag book.





I am using some of my stash of Project Life cards to journal on or to brighten the pages.




Lots of stickers and ephemera were used in this album.



Journaling I think is a big part of creating an album like this.


Even if you just document the names and dates of events.





Making one these albums also enables the use of a lot of photos and sometimes it takes a few photos to tell that story.


Another thing about creating these albums is that they don't have to be completed then and there. 



You can take as long as you like and add to it when and where you want.



 You can also change out pages for a different look.





The front comes blank so I have decorated it and given it my own title.




I hope this has given you some inspiration to make an album of your own.
There is honestly so much joy that is to be had making them.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I especially love that Album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😃
      These albums are available @craft on the Run. Grab one and have a go there great fun 😀

      Delete