Tuesday 28 September 2021

Grandma's Brag Book Construct - Robyn Leeanne DT


Hello again Chit Chatters Robyn Leeanne here with you again for the month of September.

This month we would like to show different ways to document your lifestyle.

Like A4 Journaling or Project Life Booklets like this Grandma's Brag Book I made.

I started with constructing the booklet from 12 x 12 cardstock. 
The way I did that is shown in the video below. 


This is the Booklet Construction and a Flip thru of the finished project Video.

Below are some pictures of the booklet as I filled it with picture's and journaling and stories of family events.

There are many different ways to construct a booklet or album its really up to your own imagination.

I had an enormous amount of fun planning and constructing this project. 
It gives you a chance to relive some of the wonderful memories that have been made to.

I hope you have enjoyed this and are inspired to make something similar. Who knows it may become a family heirloom one day.

Product Used:





 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment