Wednesday 11 August 2021

Travel Story By Debra Beer

                        Welcome to August, and my first blog post for the month.



 This month I got to play with the Scenic Route Papers by Echo Park , a great range to document those travel photos. This month we were challenged to use multiple Photos on our layout or a double page spread.

Today's layout is a single page layout featuring multiple photos.

 2020 was a difficult year to travel the world, with Covid starting to hit. We had left the country well before hand, so thought I would relive this adventure, starting at the airport as we were about to fly out.

I mixed and matched my papers to make my background page.
 Selecting just the right amount of photos  to tell the story, I then started to choose my embellishments. 




I loved the cut apart card  Good Things come to Those Who book flights, so had to use it .




 From there I chose the other embellishments I needed, Inked my Chipboard title and my layout was complete.



                                                          My completed layout




                                                              Products Used




Scenic Route Wander #SR212003




                                    Scenic Route Top Of The World #SR212007




                               Scenic Route 3x4 Journalling Cards #SR212002




Scenic Route Chipboard Accents #SR212021


Scenic Route Adhesive Brads




                                    Dusty Attic Chipboard Title-Travel Story DA23311




No comments:

Post a Comment