Friday 27 August 2021

Always Take The Scenic Route

 Hi fellow Crafters,

 Debra here to share with you a double page, multiphoto layout featuring Echo Parks Scenic Route Collection of papers and embellishments




As they are travel themed papers, I chose to use photos from our 2020 Trip. Singapore was to be the first stop on a 5 week trip, exploring different parts of the world. Unfortunately by day 5 Covid had started to rear its ugly head and we had to abandon the trip and head for home as soon as possible, as borders were closing everywhere.

I have confidence we will travel again, I just don't know when.


Using the Map of Europe paper, I cut a large circle from the of the page, to represent the world globe. the remains of the page I flipped over am placed my map side in the middle





Here are some close ups of my layout








Products Used



                                                             Wander #SR212003

 


                                                 6x4 Journalling Cards #SR21202




                                                               Top of the World #SR212007



                                               4x4 Journalling Cards #SR212009




                                                 Map of Europe #SR212004



                                                  Scenic Route Adhesive Brads



                                    Scenic Route 6x12 Chipboard Accents SR212021


Hope you have like my layout and will be inspired to pull out your papers and photos and get them scrapped.











No comments:

Post a Comment