Thursday 19 August 2021

August Multiple Picture Layouts #2

Hello Chit-chatters - Jacquie Hay here with my second tutorial for the month of August.

This month we're concentrating on multiple-photo and double layouts.

I have chosen to create a double layout, and once again, I'm using Carta Bella's Farmhouse Market collection.



To create these layouts, I chose some patterned papers from the collection. 
I cut 5 pieces with the following measurements, left to right: 
            • 2" x 9" 
            • 1.5" x 9"
            • 8" x 9"
            • 2.5" x 9"
            • 7" x 9"
I then rounded all of the corners and distressed the edges with ink.


I added some strips across the top and bottom of the layouts, then added my photos - matting some in pink cardstock. I also added "This is our happy place" from the 3"x 4" journaling cards.





I trimmed a 4" x 6" journaling card in half horizontally, cut out the top half of each tag and distressed the edges with some ink. I then threaded string through the holes before attaching them to the layout.




I created some clusters using flowers and wooden embellishments







Products used:




















Stay tuned for more tutorials throughout the month of August.




Till next time, have a creative day - Jacquie.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment