Thursday 5 August 2021

August Multiple Picture Layouts

 

Hello Chit-chatters - Jacquie Hay here with my first tutorial for the month of August.

This month we're concentrating on multiple-photo and double layouts.

I have chosen to create a double layout, and I'm using Carta Bella's Farmhouse Market collection.

To begin, I have taped two white sheets of cardstock together, using washi-tape.



I trimmed a piece of Wreaths patterned paper, rounded the corners, and attached it to both sides of my layout - with 4" of the patterned paper on the right hand side of the layout.



I then cut two strips 10" x 1/2" and two strips 10" x 3/4" of Antique Floral patterned paper.



I then cut two strips 11" x 1 1/4" of the reverse side of the 3x4 Journalling Cards.



I then cut two strips 10" x 3/4" of the reverse side of the Barn Floral patterned paper.



I then cut four strips 10" x 1/4" of the reverse side of the 4x6 Journalling Cards.



I attached one of each sized strip to the bottom of the left-hand side layout,
as per the photo below.



I then attached one of each sized strip to the bottom of the right-hand side layout,
as per the photo below.



Next, I attached my photos to the layouts, as shown in the next two photos below.





I then removed the washi-tape from the back of the layouts.



Embellishments came next - I used the Scrapmatts Chipboard Wildflowers 05.



I cut out the picture frame from the 3x4 Journalling Cards, and attached to the layout with foam tape.





I added some more embellishments from  Scrapmatts Chipboard Wildflowers 05, and then some white mini roses.



I added some Kaisercraft Snow self-adhesive pearls to the centre of the chipboard flowers. 



I created a banner using a punch and Carta Bella Tags patterned paper,
then added some string.



I added a chipboard title by Dusty Attic, and coloured it with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide.



I added another cluster of chipboard embellishments.







My layouts are now complete!



Product used:





Till next time, have a creative day - Jacquie.



No comments:

Post a Comment