Monday 16 August 2021

Double Layout Multiple Photos - Robyn Leeanne DT

Hello again Chit Chatters Robyn Leeanne here with again for the month of August.

This month we are concentrating on multiple photo and double layouts.

Today I have a double Layout with multiple photos for you.
I am using the Simple Stories "Vintage Ancestry" collection for this layout.

Recently I had done some digging into the family's past and this helped this layout come together really well.


Gathered all my papers and ephemera and other bits together. 
Using multiple photos in a double layout is great for telling the whole story all at once. I usually do a cover type page then a double with multiple and then you have a booklet of the whole story.

For a change with this one I started with organizing my printing and cutting down my photos to suit the small paper frames from my kit.


I then sticky taped the 2 papers I chose together. These can be cut apart after the layout is complete.

As you can see the paper I chose has an ancestry layout on it which of course made it much easier. I laid that side of the double out ready to stick down. Then I moved onto the next one.


It took me a while to lay this out as the frames for this were much thicker and bigger meaning that to use 2 x frames I was going to have work them over the 2 pages.


Once I had done that I stuck everything down and readied to add my ephemera.
I cut my title from one the postcard size pictures on one the papers.


Decorated with some foam stickers and normal stickers along with some red pearl dots


Then I cut down the center ready for its sleeve in the album.


The Final Layout


Product Used:











 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment