Monday 3 May 2021

3 Quarter Designs - Whimsical Notions - DT Robyn Leeanne


 Hello again Chit Chatters....

Robyn Leeanne here with my first project for the month of May.

Today I have put together a layout using the 3 Quarter Collection called Whimsical Notions.

This is a very pretty collection that lends itself to those special moments in life like a baby or an outing to a playground with the kids or grandkids.

The kit includes some cut outs, photo mats and some chipboard making it quite easy to put together a layout. This doesn't mean you cant add your own touch to it, like bling or flowers or as you will see in my layout I have done some extra stenciling to the background.


As mentioned previously you can see here that I have started with stenciling some brickwork onto my page. 

To do this I used Distress Oxide (Blueprint Sketch) and my brickwork stencil.

My flower from my stash wasn't quite the right color so I added some of the same color Oxide to help it blend better.


And were would I be without my fussy cutting. 

As usual all done earlier and ready to manipulate into place.


So now we start to have a play with how we are going to lay this out. 

You know which flower goes where or looks best. 

What title to choose. 

Do I need a photo mat?

 Bling will I add that?

Hmmmm...


Now we have a sneak peak at what it may look like when its all stuck down.


All finished and I really love it. I hope it inspires you to have a go with this very pretty collections from 3 Quarter Designs

Product Used:











https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment