Monday 17 May 2021

3 Quarter Designs - Whimsical Notions 2 - DT Robyn Leeanne

 Hello again Chit Chatters......

Robyn Leeanne here with another layout made with the very pretty 3 Quarter Designs Whimsical Notions.

All I have added to this one is a few flowers, a little bit of Bling and a sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock.



Some extra stenciling work done in the background.


I mounted some of the flowers and title ephemera.


Added my little bit of bling and some chipboard.

 The birds are chipboard that is included in the Whimsical Notions collection.


I used 1/3 Whimsical Notions paper and 2/3 cardstock and you will notice that I have punched the Whimsical paper on the edge where it is attached to the cardstock.

All finished and I really love it. I hope it inspires you to have a go with this very pretty collections from 3 Quarter Designs

Product Used:












https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

2 comments: