Friday 28 May 2021

Introducing ....


Good morning how are you? We have a pretty exciting day here with Craft on the Run adding to our little family with.... We would like to introduce you to the a New Design Team Member.

She will be sharing their designs and inspirations with us over the next 6 months.

I would like to congratulate her and say....


                                         

 Debra Beer




My name is Debra Beer, I live in the beautiful Upper Hunter Valley in NSW. 

I am a mum to 2 beautiful girls aged 34 and 32. I have 5 grandchildren aged from 9 years old to 3 months old, 3 girls and 2 boys.

I have a supporting partner, who is my biggest supporter and critic of my scrapping..... at least he is honest. I love spending time with the family and friends, travelling, photographing and of course scrapping.

I have been scrapping for about 25 years, I prefer 12x12 pages and occasionally I will make cards. My style varies depending on my mood. I love Mixed Media, Shabby Chic, fussy cutting and more.... my hands are always covered in ink and texture paste.

I love entering challenges and pushing myself to achieve something a little different.

I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead, and joining everyone at Craft on the Run Chit Chat.



Welcome to the team - Debra xxxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment