Monday 12 April 2021

P13 Forest Tea Party by Robyn Leeanne

P13 12x12-forest-tea-party


Hi Chit Chatters Robyn Leeanne here again and this time I have been playing with the P13 Forest Tea Party collection. How cute is this one with all the forest animals and the cups of tea on offer. 

Can you imagine going for a walk in the forest and sitting down on a checkered tablecloth on the forest floor surrounded by beautiful greenery and all the little critters, having a lovely afternoon tea.

Any ways I digress, I have made a lovely layout for you using this kit.



There was a lot of fussy cutting done to produce this layout, but fussy cutting is a love of mine. 


I actually forgot to take my step by step photos for this layout but I hope you can get the idea of what I have done. I have ripped the edges of the photo mat, just for a little extra texture.


One thing I always try to do before a layout is all my fussy cutting. I find when it comes to putting the layout together its easier to maneuver and adjust when you have all your choices together in front of you. 


The border piece for this layout is actually fussy cut out and laid onto a dark background paper. The center mat has been distressed on its edges.


Here is the final product. I loved this tea party layout and I hope it inspires you to create with it.

Here is the links to the products I used: 


https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment