Wednesday 14 April 2021

Cards By Jenny - Serenity Mini Pack by Celebr8

  

CARDS USING SERENITY MINI PACK 


Hello Again Chit Chatters. I hope you are all well and have had some time to be crafty.

 Jenny with you again to share 3 cards made using the new SPP5720 – Serenity Mini Pack by Celebr8. This pack is extremely versatile and can be used to make a mini album, calendar,  cards or even a combination of these. I love the colours and really enjoyed working with this very versatile pack.



This pack also contains the following sheets that can be cut and used on your cards making co-ordination of the different elements extremely simple. 









In addition to the pack I used Uniquely Creative UCE1811 – Cards & Envelopes, some Foam Mount Tape6mm Double Sided TapeXpress it glue pen & Brusha sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock and Clear Wink of Stella.

These products can be purchased from Craft on the Run.

                 

Card 1

This is a very simple card to make. Firstly I chose a background paper and a rectangular sentiment from the pack. I mounted the background paper onto co-ordinating cardstock using 6mm Double Sided Tape. leaving a narrow border and then mounted this to the card. 


I then placed some ribbon (which is included in the pack across the lower portion of the card and adhered using 6mm Double Sided TapeThe large sentiment was mounted onto the same colour cardstock using Foam Mount TapeI then mounted the sentiment onto the background paper over the top of the ribbon. 

 The card was finished off by adding a small sentiment to the top left and mounting a fussy cut butterfly onto the top right and corner using Foam Mount Tape. To finish off I used Clear Wink of Stella over the butterfly.

Your card is now complete

                                       

          

Card 2


This is another card that is very easy to create and looks quite special. Firstly I chose a background paper and a contrast cardstock. I mounted the background paper onto co-ordinating cardstock using 6mm Double Sided Tape, leaving a narrow border and then adhered to the card



I cut a section of ribbon and mounted with 6mm Double Sided Tape to the background paper on the lower section of the card. The ribbon does not need to be the total width of the card as a large section will be covered by the larger leaf piece that has been fussy cut. I really like the way they have outlined with black exactly where to cut each image. Next I mounted this section onto the lower left side of the card using Foam Mount Tape and chose a small sentiment to add on top of the raised leaf section.


I then used one of the round sentiments cut from one of the sheets and mounted this onto the top right of the card using 6mm Double Sided Tape. To finish I added a fussy cut butterfly mounted with Foam Mount Tape and then covered the raised leaf section and butterfly with Clear Wink of Stella. The Wink of Stella really brings this card to life.


Your card is now complete. 

                        

                   

Card 3

This card involves more fussy cutting but I feel the result is well worth the effort. I used a selection of the different leaf images to create this card. Firstly I chose a background paper and a contrast cardstock. I mounted the background paper onto co-ordinating cardstock using 6mm Double Sided Tape, leaving a narrow border and then adhered to the card




I then chose a cut off strip to mount to the lower section of the card. Using a combination of Foam Mount Tape6mm Double Sided TapeXpress it glue pen & Brush arrange and adhere the fussy cut pieces to the card to give varied dimension. 

Add a domed sticker from the pack to cover the stems as pictured above. Using a sentiment die (or sticker if no die available) add a large sentiment to the top of the card in the same colour as the background cardstock.

TIP

When die cutting intricate words or patterns add some double sided sticker paper to the back of the cardstock before running to die cutting machine. When it come time to adhere just peel off the paper on the remaining side and stick - just like a sticker)

Your card is now complete. 

                                                           

                 

        I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please keep a look out for my next blog later in the month using the same mini pack for a totally different look.

Until next time. 
I hope you find some inspiration and find time to create.

  Products for these cards can be found below.




















*********************************************

Once again thanks for stopping by and be sure to 



         Until next time. 
I hope you find some inspiration and find time to create.



No comments:

Post a Comment