Saturday 17 April 2021

P13 Forest Tea Party - Take 2 by Robyn Leeanne

 Forest Tea Party - Take 2

Hi Chit Chatters Robyn Leeanne here again and I have been playing some more with the P13 Forest Tea Party collection.

Can you imagine these two cute little rugrats running around chattering in the forest with all these little critters.





I have torn my paper into strips and laid it vertically to give the illusion of tree trunks in the forest.
Do you think I succeeded? 


Look at all the beautiful fussy cutting I have done, It certainly helped to have it all done before I started the layouts.


I have added a little bling this time with the sequins.


 Some of the ephemera has been mounted with foam tape.

Added the fussy cut butterflies too.


And the final product, my boys and all there little critter friends .....

Grab some of the P13 Forest Tea Party collection today it really is so easy to work with.

Here is the links to the products I used: 








https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment