Thursday 22 April 2021

P13 Forest Tea Party - Journal by Robyn Leeanne


Forest Tea Party Journal




Hi Chit Chatters Robyn Leeanne here again 
and I have been playing some more with the P13 Forest Tea Party collection.
This time I have created a little journal that you could use for anything really, stash your receipts, notes, ideas, photos, pictures any sort of memory keeping and the bonus is that it is so cute.




Started by organizing my all my ephemera and bits and pieces that I thought I might use....


and of course doing all the lovely fussy cutting which was a joy...


Then arranging the little and larger clumps of decorations together.


Mounting some and not others to give you that little 3D look.


And of course having a cup of tea at the appropriate time, just to keep up my strength lol.


Adding in my little Woodland Critters.


Each page was decorated differently so it can be used as you interpret it.


Front Cover I used the Woodland washi tape across the middle. Isn't it cute.

The final finished product is in the below video. I hope you are inspired to grab the kit from Craft on the Run and make your own.



Products Used:









 

https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

4 comments:

  1. "Friends are angels on earth." Loved the journal, made me want to join you for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, just purchased the paper. Are there more instructions on making the journal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only instruction is to have fun making it your own .... enjoyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

      Delete