Monday 4 June 2012

Ventura Flea Market

Today I went for a drive to Ventura Showgrounds to check out the flea market.

Mum belted me in the back seat, so I would be safe and then we headed down the 101 freeway to find the Ventura Flea Market.

We had so much fun exploring the many market stalls finding old oil cans and license plates for friends in Australia. Then I stopped for a bite to eat and a refreshment.

Then I went to Walmart ....what a great time I had riding in the trolley and then at the checkout I rode along with shopping.
Now its time to sign off, as I have had such a big day and its time to go to bed, ready for the next adventure. I wonder where I will end up tomorrow.


Having a bite to eat.
                                                                                                  





No comments:

Post a Comment