Friday 2 September 2022

Singing in the Rain Cyber Crop winners

 

Good morning how are you? I have to say its been some marvelous weather here in Western Australia lately so crafting has been on the back burner, now while I have my coffee and wish for the sun today I thought I would pop in and announce some winners from our last cyber crop.





Starting off with the Bingo Winner:

Alison Hornsey




Challenge #1 - Sketch




Alison Hornsey







Challenge #2 Quote:






Brenda Randford





Challenge #3 Ingredient:





Theresa Kamp






Challenge #4 Opposite:




Tracy Ahern





Challenge #5 Blind Crop:





Katrina Karelas Calabro



Challenge #6 Die cut





Sue Allen



Challenge #7 Moodboard:





Kylie Carter





Queen of the Crop:



Sue Allen




Congratulations to all the winners I will be in contact for your 
details to send your prizes out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much this cyber crop really helped me get my crafting mojo back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased to know that we helped with the mojo. Thanks so much for your comments and following along and I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

      Delete