Monday 19 September 2022

SIMPLE STORIES - Simple Pages - Part 2

Hello again my Crafty friends.


Well, here we are again past the half way mark in September....December is slowly but surely creeping up on us - has anyone even given Christmas presents a thought?
For those getting organised, I thought this gorgeous sweet collection by Simple Stories makes the perfect gift.
 Suitable for avid scrapbooker's or the complete beginner, just follow the "simple' instructions together with the illustrations to recreate the shown layouts or even make them your own.
There are a few different collections to choose from.

Today I'm playing with Simple Pages - All my love and bringing you part 2, where I've added a few of my own elements and have tweaked it slightly to show you how easy it is to change it up slightly and not needing too many more supplies to do so.








So, firstly I matched a couple of 12 x 12 cardstock pages to use as my base.

Then I took their base page and cut it up so that I could mount the pieces separately.

So from here:




To here and all I did was cut out the centre blue section and slid it in behind the boarder piece.
Slightly trimmed the top and bottom so that it would expose some of the matching 12 x 12 cardstock.




I then matted my photo pieces for both pages and arranged them (slightly different to the suggested instructions).
 




I added a few extra pieces in, and placed foam tape behind them to give it dimension and create layers.

 



Using the pre-cut elements that were included in the kit I arranged them on foam tape and added in matching paper flowers and embellishments.





Finally I added the last finishing touches in the top right hand corners on both pages.





There you have it, its not difficult at all to change it slightly, you are given more than enough elements to make it a little different. Whether you have extra embellishments in your stash or not these kits are created so that you really don't need to do anything more than piece them together.
But if your like me, why not try something different.







































Thanks again for joining me.





Until next time.


Happy Crafting.


Niki













No comments:

Post a Comment