Wednesday 14 July 2021

Mintay Urban Jungle- Welcome to the Jungle

                                   Mintay Urban Jungle- Welcome to the Jungle

 Good Morning Everyone, 

Debra here again, time for my first July share using the beautiful Mintay Urban Jungle Collection. 

We all love Mintay Papers but often they are so stunning that sometimes we don"t know what to do with them, so the Craft on the Run Design Team is here to help with how they approach these collections so you have the confidence to use these papers. 

As an added bonus and to encourage you to play along and give these tutorials a go we are doing a Mintay Giveaway....





Create a project based on any of the tutorials and share in the group/album telling us which tutorial you used and you go into the draw to win some stunning Mintay papers.

 Your creations must be based on the design Team tutorials and must use any Mintay Collection

                                                                What do You Think?

                                                                Want to give it a go?

              If you are ready to Share follow the link below and add your creation in the album

                              http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?=oa.349740519890610

Now for my layout, firstly the Mintay papers have numbers on their branding strip, numbered 1 to 6, I will refer to the papers using these numbers. Firstly I fussy cut the pieces I wanted from the fussy cut sheet , i have circled the ones i used on this layout.




Next I gutted the No.2 green background sheet, giving me a one inch frame and a 10 inch square.




Next I trimmed quarter of a inch from all sides of sheet number 1, giving me an 11 1?2 inch piece that i adhered to my green frame.
 I chose a frame that I liked from sheet 6, cut it diagonally. I mounted my photo on white cardstock ,then double mounted it with the frame IMintay had cut diagonally.






I them attached the photo to my layout background, using cardboard behind the photo to add dimension. i then played with layering my fussy cut pieces, adhering then with dimensional tape when I was happy with the placement.




Next, I pulled a few chipboard pieces from the chipboard sheet and added them to the layout




Lastly I did a little stamping on my background using archival ink and a grid stamp, ten a freehand pen line around the page. My page is now complete.





                                                                    Products Used



 MT-URB-06 Urban Jungle 



                                    MT-URB-10 Cardboard stickers-  Mintay Urban Jungle



                                                        MT-URB-02 Mintay Urban Jungle





No comments:

Post a Comment