Thursday 22 July 2021

Day by Day - Mintay

 Day by Day Together.


Hello There Chit Chatters

We all love Mintay Papers but often they are so stunning that
sometimes we dont know what to do with them,
so the Craft on the Run Design Team is here to help with how they
approach these collections so you have the confidence to use these papers.
As an added bonus and to encourage you to play along and give these tutorials a go
we are doing a Mintay Giveaway...
Create a project based on any of the tutorials and
share in the group/album telling us which tutorial you used
and you go in the draw to win some stunning Mintay Papers.
Your creations must be based on the Design Team tutorials.
And you must use any Mintay Collections
What do you think?
Want to give it a go?
If you are ready to share follow the link below and add your creation in the album.

Mintay Giveaway Album Link




So today I want to share with you a layout I completed using the 
from 
Mintay.




This photo is from my wedding a few years ago and when I seen this sheet of paper, 
I knew that this picture would fit perfectly with the stairs on the paper.
It helps that the dress had black on it too!!! Lol. 

So this is the base page that I used for my photo. 
I didn't like some of the elements on the page, so I covered them over 
with flowers and chipboard.


Mintay - 03 Paper


To create the floral cluster around the photo I used the paper below 
and fussy cut the flowers from it.


Mintay Floral Paper - 04



Mintay Fussy Cut Sheet


I have used the fussy cut sheet above for the extra elements on the page.
You will see that I have circled all the elements in red that I have used for this layout.
Below are some closeup shots for reference.







To add some sparkle to my chipboard I used the 

Black Sparkle Pen




To finish off the layout I used the Chipboard Sheet.
It had quotes that really went with the theme of the layout.

Chippy Sheet

Unfortunately these are now out of stock but the beauty of Mintay is that
I have found that lots of the ranges can be used with each other. 

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and that you have found some inspiration to 
create your version of it.

Til next time be sure to 


And don't forget to 



JD
2021
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment