Wednesday 28 July 2021

Mintay Urban Jungle- All Things Grow With Love

We all love Mintay Papers, but often they are so stunning we don't know what to do with them, so the Craft on the Run Design Team is here to help with how they approach these collections, so you have the confidence to use these papers. 

an Added bonus and to encourage you to play along and give these tutorials a go,we are doing a Mintay GiveAway..... 

Create a project based on any of the tutorials and share in the group/album telling us which tutorial you used and go into the draw to win some stunning Mintay Papers. 

Your creations must be based on the Design team tutorials and must use any Mintay Collection.

                                             What do you think? 

                                             Want to give it a go? 

If you are ready to share follow the link below and add your creation in the album. 



Its Debra here today sharing another layout using the beautiful Mintay Urban Jungle collection

My first step  was to choose a background paper . I chose sheet number 4.


     

Next I chose to use sheet number 3 and fussy cut the images I was going to use. 



Placing them on my layout I decided to cut them into 2 pieces so I would see more of the image once the photo was in place.




 I cut a frame, one with the film strip from sheet no.6 again cutting it in half adhering behind my photo at the top and bottom of the photo.






I use some of the pieces I had previously fussy cut from the images on the back of the cover sheet.




 Next I used some of the Cardboard stickers to add a bit more interest to my layout. 




Now my layout is complete and I am happy with the results.

Here are some closeups so you can see the details.







 



Products Used



MT-URB-04


MT-URB-03


MT-URB-06




MT-URB-10
 











No comments:

Post a Comment