Tuesday 15 June 2021

Celebr8 Love Story

 Hi everyone

Debra Beer here,with my very first DT post for Craft on the run.

I have been working with the  Celebr8 Love Story Collection, featuring pastel tones of pinks,grey and creamy tones and images of hearts ,balloons, bunnies and flowers. Great for fussy cutting so grab your scissors out



I chose 5 papers from the pack I thought I would work with. I cut A 10 inch square out of the middle of the pink sheet  (PP5822).



I attached an 11 1/2 inch square of PP Romance PP 5801 to my border of pink, I then layered my photo on 3 mats, firstly white cardstock, followed by the pink then the dotty cardstock, I then glued a piece of cardboard to the back of the photo so it sits of the page a little.




I started arranging the fussy cut pieces on my photo, one happy I stuck it together using dimensional tape, then I attached the photo in position on my layout and arranged more fussy cut pieces on my layout.



I finished my layout using some of the sayings from the cut off strip of one of the papers.
I heat embossed the title from the Uniquely Creative Serendipity Laser Cut sheet and finished off with some  flowers from the Studio 73 Strawberry Milkshake Blossoms Pack.

Hope you have enjoyed what have  I created














No comments:

Post a Comment