Tuesday 22 June 2021

Introducing ......

 Good morning how are you? We have a pretty exciting day here with Craft on the Run adding to our little family with.... We would like to introduce you to the a New Design Team Member.


She will be sharing their designs and inspirations with us over the next 6 months.

I would like to congratulate her and say....



Jacquie Hay

After the recent Sugar High Cyber Crop Jacquie's entries just blew us away and we knew we needed her to join our team.


My Name is Jacquie Hay and I live in Melbourne Victoria. I am married and a Mum of three. My daughter is 26 and I have two sons 24 & 21.

I love scrapbooking and have been doing it for 20 years. I love to scrapbook my family and also my fur family. We have a dog, two cats and a couple of horses. I recently made a family history album as my Husband loves to research family history.

My favourite things to do is fussy cutting and adding stitching to my layouts. Although I am mainly a 12 x 12 layout scrapbooker I occasionally make a few cards and I love to make mini albums.

I love doing challenges and look forward to sharing my work on the blog and participating in future cyber crops here at Craft On The Run.

I look forward to chatting with everyone in Craft On The Run Chit Chat.

Heres some of Jacquie's amazing work






Welcome to the Team xxxxx




3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jacquie, that is wonderful news and well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an asset to your Team Jacquie will be . So very talented , creative and passionate about what she does . I have received cards and a fantastic advent calendar Jacquie made for me over 20 years ago . The advent calendar comes out every December and I still love it as much as when she gifted it . Congratulations Jacquie you will be amazing this job sounds like it was made for you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jacquie - loved your entries and look forward to inspiration to help my mojo keep growing - it was a great cyber crop to participate in. xx

    ReplyDelete