Wednesday 23 June 2021

Celebr8 Love Story - Love You With All My Heart

 Hi everyone, 

Debra here again to share with you my next Project for June.
I have again been using the beautiful Celebr8 Love Story paper  to create my layout
"Love You With All My Heart".


      Since my theme was all about love I chose to use the hearts paper with the plainer green cardstock , as it toned with my photo. A bit of distressing around the green cardstock and I am ready to layer all the elements which I have previously fussy cut.



Layering all the elements is always trial and error, place them and move around until you are happy with them.




I chose the Love you with all my heart card from the cut apart sheet, perfect for a layout about my family.




I lightly coloured my Uniquely Creative Laser Cut element with a light grey archival ink as I didn't want this too overpower the rest of the layout.



I was pleased with how everything came together, the Studio 73 Strawberry milkshake Blossoms were the perfect finishing touch for my layout. 

I hope I have inspired you to get creative. 
                                                                 

 Until next time
  Debra







No comments:

Post a Comment