Saturday 23 January 2021

Happy New Year & Farewell to Kylie & Rachel.

 Good Afternoon Chit Chatters


Can I firstly start by saying I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and that it has been a little better than mine.

I decided to take a little break to Queensland , which was great.

I caught up with my best friend and we went and checked out some of the places along the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.

I got to visit the Bundaberg Factory - one of my bucket list items ticked off.







I also enjoyed visiting a little place called the Story Bank which is based on the 
Author of Mary Poppins.




Unfortunately due to one case, Queensland went into a 3 day lockdown and I was caught up in the hard border closure. This meant my flight got bumped to a day later and then on my arrival home , I was told to self isolate for the next 14 days. 

This sent me in an absolute tailspin and then to make matters worse, my husbands boss stood him down for 14 days as well. 

So it has been very stressful at home and full of worry about how we get through this very challenging time. 

I want to give a big Thanks to Sharon who was able to cover a few days at the shop , so I was able to open the doors while I was at home.



I would also like to say a big Thankyou to Rachel Finn & Kylie Coleman for their contributions over the last 6 months with the design team. 

They are both moving on to other creative endeavours.

I'm sure you will agree that their work was very inspirational and I would personally like to wish them both well in their creative adventures and hope they have enjoyed being part of the team, as much as we've enjoyed having them as part of the design team.





EXCITING NEWS!!
Design Team Call
Craft on the Run is launching a Call Out for Design Team Members for 2021.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR AUSTRALIA ONLY
*NO INTERNATIONAL ENTRIES AT THIS TIME.
This will be a 6 month contract beginning in March 2021
I will be looking for individuals who are versatile, passionate, creative, and diverse in all types of projects. You must be ready to take on the challenge of promoting my products. You must be willing to meet deadlines and participate actively in monthly challenges and Cyber Crops.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this design team see below for more information and how to apply.
Submission must be made via email bonjodi72@craftontherun.net by Midnight,
Sunday 14th Feb 2021.
Specify DT in the subject line. Please keep images small.
How to apply:
• 3 recent layouts that showcase your style.
• Links to your blog & social media accounts.
• A list of past, present, and upcoming Design Team commitments.
• Your favourite technique to use.
• A little about yourself and what you will bring to the Design Team.
As a Design Team Member you will receive:
• A generous amount of goodies monthly to use for DT projects.
• First looks & access to new release products.
• 15% Discount from Craft on the Run on purchases online via a discount code and in store.
• Promotion of you & your projects on all of Craft on the Run’s social media accounts and blog.
• A Craft on the Run watermark with your name on it to display on your blog and to use on all of your photos.
• A community of other skilled designers to be inspired by and learn from.
I look forward to your submissions.


So please remember to


JD
xx
2021

No comments:

Post a Comment