Wednesday 27 January 2021

Happy Birthday - with Jenny

Good Morning

I hope you are all well and are finding a little time to create.

Today I would like to share with you another masculine card.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This card has a couple of different techniques. 
It uses texture paste and metallic waxes.



For this card I have used a combination of waxes, texture paste and the Scrapmatts Cog Stencil to create the background.




I have added some paper elements for the border.



Die cut a variety of cogs from brown mirror board and mount these onto the waxed cogs using brads to affix.

Cog Die




Use a sentiment to mount onto the front of the card.

Cut-a-part Sheets

                   

Your card is now complete.





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial.

Don't Forget to


You can shop more items here 

www.craftontherun.net


Join me next time for the final card in this collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment