Monday 25 January 2021

Happy Fathers Day - with Jenny

 Hello Chit Chatters 

My name is Jenny and I have just joined the Design Team for some card making inspiration and ideas. 





 I live in Perth, Western Australia. 

I have been card making for over 25 years. 

I started mainly with a few stamps, a couple of embossing powders and some Tombow markers. I have been hooked ever since. 

It is a great way to be creative and use all those little bits and pieces that may be left over from other projects. 

Over the years I have added different tools and embellishments to my collection and find that there are always new techniques and products which always seem to keep me inspired.

I also love photography and scrapbooking. My interest in photography started when I was in primary school but only as a young adult did, I learn more about composition, exposure, focus etc. 

After my children were born in 1991 and 1993 I was introduced to scrapbooking. 

What a fantastic way to be creative, preserve photos and record those precious memories.

You can check my work out here: Jennys Craft Room

I am so excited to be joining Craft on the Run's Design Team.

**************************************

So onto my very first blog post and I hope you are inspired to make these cards for those special men in your life.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Over the next week I will be sharing how I made each card.


ITEMS NEED TO COMPLETE CARD

* White Card (10.5cm wide x 14.8cm high)

* Circuit Paper from Paper Rose “It’s a Boy Thing” Paper Collection 

* Paper Rose Circuit Texture die 

*Silver Card

*Double Sided Tape

*Glue

*Foam Mount Tape

*Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari Cut A Part sheet.


INSTRUCTIONS 


Using the Circuit Paper from Paper Rose “It’s a Boy Thing” Paper Collection cut a piece 10cm wide x 14.3cm high. 


Mount this onto the white card.


Die cut the Paper Rose Circuit Texture die in silver mirror board and mount onto the front of the patterned paper.


I use double sided tape on the back of the mirror card before running through the die cutting machine. 


The protective backing paper can then be peeled off and the die cut adhered to the front of the card, on top of the patterned paper just like a sticker. 


The other method is to use glue to adhere this die cut to the patterned paper.


Cut out a sentiment from the Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari Cut A Part sheet. 


Adhere double sided foam tape to the back and mount on the die cut for added dimension.


Your card is complete.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial.

Please be sure to join us


You can shop these items here 

www.craftontherun.net





No comments:

Post a Comment