Friday 31 July 2020

Jordan using Day by Day from Mintay Papers

Hi all


Today I'm sharing my second layout using Day By Day collection from Mintay for Craft on the Run.


Day By Day Collection




For this layout I used the MT-DAY-04 as my base with a torn stripe of MT-DAY-02 down the middle of the page. 
I diecut two sets of bricks in black cardstock using Kaisercraft Bricks die from my stash and adhered one either side of the stripe.

 these will become the base for my embellishment clusters. I also layered in some cheese cloth for added texture.

I layered the photo and stuck it to the middle of the page using some foam tape



I then used the cluster of flowers I had previously fussy cut and layered from the top right diagonally to bottom left. 
This creates a nice flow.


I added my title with some black alphas from my stash and finished with some chipboard accents from the collection.


This was a beautiful collection to work with. 
I hope I have inspired you in some way.

Products used



Chipboard Stickers




Shop Craft on the Run at:

You can also find them on Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment