Monday 13 July 2020

Hello Rustic Cards

    Hello Rustic Cards


Good Afternoon Chit Chatters

I hope you are all finding a little time to be creative with this wintery weather. 

I thought I would pop in and share with you my latest project.
HELLO RUSTIC CARDS

I have used Scrapmatts chipboard to create these set of cards 
using the mood board as inspiration.





The background for these cards were created with Oxide Inks.
Available online or in store now.



I have also used up some of my bits of my leftover chipboard from previous DT projects.

These titles are from the new  scrapmatts chipboard words.

CB6124







The brick wall is from the CB5183 Bricks


The circle frames are from the CB5139 String Circles.




I hope you have enjoyed this project and I would love to see your card creations.

Share them on the facebook chit chat group or leave in the comments below.

**************************************************

Til next month



No comments:

Post a Comment