Sunday 21 February 2021

Watercolour Cards by Jodie Digney

 Watercolour Cards

by 
Jodie Digney
for 
Craft on the Run


Hello Chit Chatters Jodie here with you today.

Thought I would pop onto the blog and share with you my watercolour cards 
using the Uniqolour Markers from Uniquely Creative.


*************************************************

To create the backgrounds you colour the markers onto an acrylic block and spritz with water.

Check out this video from Uniquely Creative



and coloured the Butterflies with the Markers using a water brush pen.





                                                                                   
To finish off the cards I have used the Something Blue Creative Cuts to Embellish and attached the Butterflies with foam mount tape. 



Now if you know my work, when it comes to mixed media my project would not be complete without white splashes.
To create them I just used some white gesso that thin down with water and then take my brush and flick across the cards to create the splashes.

**************************************************

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find some inspiration to create some of your own 
gorgeous cards. 

All products used on these cards were purchased from 
www.craftontherun.net

Please be sure to 
https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/ 


**************************************************************

Until Next Time
Be sure to




JD
xx
2021








No comments:

Post a Comment