Friday 19 February 2021

Design Team Call - Welcome to the Team

 


Hello Chit Chatters

Today I would like to introduce you to the a New Design Team Member.

She will be sharing their designs and inspirations with us over the next 6 months.

I would like to congratulate her and say





Our First Design Team Member is 


Robyn Leanne





Robyn loves to Scrapbook and use mixed media in her layouts.
She loves to try new techniques and loves a bit of fussy cutting.

She has been very active in our Chit Chat group sharing her beautiful designs. 

In Robyn's words.......
"I believe we all need some positivity and inspiration or enthusiasm at times and I think that crafting should be pleasurable, not stressful. I also believe that encouraging others to help themselves to create is a great learning tool for both parties."


Here is an example of her work.












So please join me in welcoming her on board and I hope you follow along with their journey and find a little inspiration.



                    
                       https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72 
          craftdiv4@bigpond.com


                                       








No comments:

Post a Comment