Thursday 25 February 2021

CONGRATULATIONS CARD - WITH JENNY


Hello Chit Chatters 

Jenny here with you today and I will be sharing a card that I completed recently with the new 

Uniquely Creative Serendipity Range.


CONGRATULATIONS CARD

This card is a little different as  I have used the large 8" square.



I have use the Serendipity Creative Cuts with the 6x6 Paper Pad.


To construct the card I have used Coral & Burgundy cardstock for the base. 

  

                                                                                      

 I have sprayed the doily with Brushed Pewter Distress Spray Stain. 

                                                                                      


Use the creative cuts to embellish. 

If you wish add some bling.


This is the finished card.


Thanks for stopping by and you can find these products and lots of new papers & embellishments by shopping at

www.craftontherun.net



Be sure to 

                                                 https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72

No comments:

Post a Comment