Monday 9 November 2020

 

Hi all,


I'm back to share my latest layout with you using the absolutely stunning Fairground Fun Mini collection from 3 Quarter Design

The colours in the collection are my absolute favourites. 

The kit includes:
 3x 12"x12" themed papers
3x 3.8"x12" sheets matching elements and mats
A set of coordinating chipboard pieces.

First task was to fussy cut out all the elements and mats. Once all the cutting was done I distressed the edges and began to layer the elements onto my page. I began with making layers of strips as a base to put my 2x 4"x6" photos.

I adhered the photos and some of the elements with foam adhesive whilst others just flat on the page. This creates depth and dimension.

I finished the embellishing with two Flair buttons from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection. And finally painted the chipboard titles "perfect" and "memories" before adhering them too the bottom of the layout.










 Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment