Wednesday 14 October 2020

December using Mintay Papers Wonderland

  Hi all,

I'm sharing another layout using the Beautiful
 Winter Wonderland Collection from Mintay Papers.

Again for this layout there was some fussy cutting involved. I choose a piece of white textured cardstock from my stash as the base and added a four inch stripe of the snowflake page across the top of the page. 

To that I then layered diagonally from top right to bottom left the frames and photo mats. Once the base was complete I went about embellishing with all the fussy cut elements. I layered some with foam tape for dimension, some in behind others and some on top. I made sure that all the elements were touching. this helps them to look grounded rather than floating in space.

Finally I added some chipboard pieces and called it done.

I plan on using this page for our 2020 Christmas so I have left the photo mats bare.

Check out below for some close up photos.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you in some way today.

Happy Crafting xx 











 Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment