Thursday 12 November 2020

 

Merry Christmas Shadow Box




Today I would love to share with you a frame that I completed recently using the gorgeous Merry & Bright Papers from Mintay.



These papers are perfect for fussy cutting and creating 3D images.





I wanted to add lights to this shadow box, so why not put lights on the tree!!!


So to create the mirror effect, I just added silver foil to the frame and I wanted an aged look to the frame, so I have embossed with Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel Powder.





Products Used


MT-MBR-09
Fussy Cut Sheet


3x4 Frame Sheet


Tree/Hessian Paper

Chipboard Sheet


CB6069
Scrapmatts Ornate Frames


Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel






 bonjodi72@craftontherun.net



and if you could be so kind as to 
it would be very much appreciated

Remember to head over to the online store and check out more of our products
www.craftontherun.net




Until next time




2020




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment