Saturday 27 June 2020

You are my world

Hi all,

Kylie here and I'm excited to share my first layout using the June DT kits for Craft on the Run. 


What is in the kit:
From Maja Designs.
Denim & Friends collection: Summer Shirt, Globetrotter, Wood, Blazer
Denim & Girls collection: Love my jeans, Loose fit
Kaisercraft cardstock: Lemonade, Marble
Versa Color ink pad: Umber
Chipboard title: Love these moments
Assorted Flowers


For my first page I couldn't go past the Globetrotter page. It just screemed at me to be used. I cut the globe out, distressed the edges and inked the edges using the Umber ink pad. I then choose the Summer shirt page as my base which I added some extra interest by inking around the edges and also through a stencil.


Next step was to add some layers behind my chosen photo. I used the pattern papers from the kit and again distressed and inked the edges. I adhered my photo mat with dimensional foam tape for added dimension and added my title using mini foam thickers from my stash.

To start the embellishment clusters I cut out some extra paper flowers from the pattern papers. For this I used a flower die and big shot and used them to create a base for the flowers from the kit. I also added a tag for interest.


To finish I used Nuvo vintage drops worn navy to accent the flower clusters.
Visit Craft on the Run at:

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment