Wednesday 24 June 2020

Love these moments



Hi all,

Kylie back again sharing another layout using the June DT kits for Craft on the Run. 


What is in the kit:
From Maja Designs.
Denim & Friends collection: Summer Shirt, Globetrotter, Wood, Blazer
Denim & Girls collection: Love my jeans, Loose fit
Kaisercraft cardstock: Lemonade, Marble
Versa Color ink pad: Umber
Chipboard title: Love these moments
Assorted Flowers

I began this layout using Denim & Friends Wood page as my base which I randomely cut and distressed holes along the woodgrain and backed with the Blazer paper.



I choose two 3x4 inch photos for this layout and matted both with pattern papers from the kit. As before I distressed and inked the edges before adhering with dimensional foam tape to pop off the page.


I kept the chipboard title as is as I thought the rawness of the chipboard matched nicely with the wood grain paper.


I then used the flowers from the kit to create two clusters and added a flourish die from my stash. I finished the page with some drops of Nuvo vintage drops in worn navy.




Visit Craft on the Run at:

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment