Sunday 2 February 2014

Exquisite - Take Note

This single page layout has been designed with the same range of papers - Take Note by Kaiser.

Products used : Take Note papers from Kaiser
                       : Prima Flowers
                           : ScrapMatts Chipboard Words
                           : Pinecone Ink
                           : Pearl Antique Brad
I used a sheet from the 6' x 6' paper pad for the photo mat. The word banner is the barcode cut from the bottom of the 12'x12' paper.The scallop edge on the right hand side was a cut out embellishment used from the back of the 6'x6' paper pad.




These flowers are from my stash. The brown tones really went well with the layout. From memory they are Prima flowers and the layered paper flower is Tim Holtz.
 These chipboard words are from ScrapMatts.
I just inked around them with a little Pinecone ink.


This page designed itself really. I love the simplicity of it. I also love how I was able to design two completely different layout's using the same paper range.  

This layout was created for
Made with Memories
2013


No comments:

Post a Comment