Saturday 1 February 2014

Cherish Moments Together - Take Note

Well time to play catch up on my design pieces.

This single page layout was inspired by the beautiful picture my daughter took of herself and her brother.

Products used : Take Note papers from Kaiser.
                       : Kaiser Blooms
                       : ScrapMatts Chipboard Words
                       : Washi Tape
                       : Dusty Attic Leaves
                       : Twine
                       : Gesso
                       : Honeycomb Stencil



I wanted to add some texture to the background, so I used a honeycomb stencil and some gesso.


I love the chipboard words, which are from ScrapMatts 

        I used some script washi tape in the top right hand corner and some small Kaiser blooms to finish the embellishment off.
     Some Kaiser flowers with some Dusty Attic leaves to create the floral cluster. 

I used the 6' x 6' paper pad to place behind the photo to create a photo mat. I love to place my pictures on a angle too. I am not a straight lines kind of girl.
I also like to print my pictures with the white border as it creates a photo mat effect.

This layout was created for
Made with Memories
2013






No comments:

Post a Comment