Monday 24 August 2020

My Girl...



My Girl...

Hi Everyone, Rachel here!

Today I'm sharing a gorgeous product that I'm a little blown away by; 3 Quarter Designs ~ My Girl card pack. The quality of the card stock and envelopes is just beautiful. The different images in the pack are also super cute. If you are a colourist, then this is just the pack for you.


 

Featured on this card;

3 Quarter Designs ~ My Girl

Copic Sketch Markers

Paper Rose Sentiment Sheets

Sequins

Foam Roll

Uni Ball White pen

Wink of Stella fine glitter pen


This is the Pack I will be using.

Colour My Card by 3 Quarter Designs

 

As you can see there is lots of gorgeous designs to pick from.


I'm going to using this one and create a sweet birthday card.


Using my Copic Sketch pens, I begin to colour in the image. Just be careful you don't flood the page with ink, as it will run. Allow some time in between colours to dry. If you don't have Copic's this card would also work fantastic with Pencils.


Now that I have finished colouring, I'm ready to stick the image onto the card with foam tape to give it a raised element. I've also cut out my sentiment ready to go.


Now that the image has been stuck down its time to add some Wink of Stella to the unicorn to give it a sparkle. I then used the white Uni-Ball pen to add some highlights, like spots on the girls cheeks. Not forgetting some sequins for that magic final touch.


 And... we are done!


A close up of the finer details. 

 

Happy card making friends... 

 

Follow Us Here


Facebook

Instagram


Pinterest

 

Its a fill my cart kind of day!

https://www.craftontherun.net 






















1 comment: