Tuesday 29 December 2020

Dream


Hi all,

I have been working with the Vintage Artistry Wedgewood collection from 49 Market. Another beautiful collection. I particularly liked that all the elements were already pre-cut and just needed to be popped out from the page.  

The blue patterns and elements really stuck out to me so that's where I started. I choose the Sublime Wedgewood paper for some contrast against the blue as my back ground page. I trimmed roughly a quarter of an inch off each side and added the Breeze Wedgewood as a border behind after gutting the inner side.

I added some extra detail onto the background page using a flourish stencil and some blue ink. From here I began adding my layers. I distressed the edges and inked them with the same blue ink I used on the background and added dimensional adhesive foam tape to create depth.

Check out the close up photos below.




No comments:

Post a Comment