Monday 7 September 2020

Believe for Craft on the Run

 


Hi all,

Today I'm excited to be creating with the adorable Fairy Land collection from Scrap Boys. 
So so cute!

For my first layout with this collection I took inspiration from the September sketch challenge for the Craft on the Run facebook group: 

But first...Fussy cutting. Lots of fussy cutting. 



I chose a black and white photo and trimmed it to 4x4 inches and layered with the soft pastels from the collection.

I then layered the elements around the photo popping some up with foam tape for some dimension.  

I cut the title "believe" twice on my cameo and layered the white behind and off centre for a shadow effect.




I just love the way the fairy looks like she's giving a kiss. It fit perfectly with the photo.

I hope I have inspired you in some one today.

Sketch Challenge for September below.

Sketch Album



Visit Craft on the Run at:


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment