Monday 11 May 2020

Thanks So Much





Thank you to those who joined me for the Cyber Crop.
I hope you all had a fun time.

To those who joined me for the Blind Crop (aptly named), thanks for your patience and support, it was so much fun and I look forward to doing it again soon.
For those that wish to participate in the challenges you have until Midnight Friday 15th May to enter.

To
Rikki Graziani
thanks for your help in running the event.
Much appreciated.

To my amazing DT.
Love your work and thanks for participating.

To those who have placed orders or shopped over the weekend.
Your support of my small business means the world to me and my family.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FANTASTIC MOTHER'S DAY AND GOT LOTS OF NICE GOODIES AND WERE ABLE TO SPEND IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONES


xx
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment