Sunday 23 June 2019

Fun in the Sun with Scrapmatts - DT June



 Fun in the Sun with Scrapmatts


Greetings fellow creative peeps. 
Welcome to a very wet and miserable day here in Perth. 
Great time for scrapbooking.
I have been super busy over the last month organising my first ever Scrapbooking Retreat.
It hasn't left me much time to be creative.
These layouts were the only pages I managed over the weekend.
They are quite minimal but they do showcase the Scrapmatts chipboard.
So here are my efforts this month for you.


First one is called 

Fun in the Sun.






This layout was inspired by a friend's layout. 
I have used the new range of Maja papers called Denim and Girls.
The photo's are of myself and my fur baby Koko enjoying the sunshine on a recent trip to the 
Pink Lake near Geraldton.









This is the second layout I have completed using up some old paper scraps.

A Handful of Happiness








These are the pieces I have used on the layouts.












Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Scrapmatts website
http://papertoleaustralia.com/
for all the NEW PRODUCTS.
There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************

You can find more of our designers and their projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************

You can find more of my designs at
www.craftontherun.net

Til next month





Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
xx

*Please note that some of the links I may earn a small commission from your purchases through the links. No additional cost to you.
I appreciate your ongoing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment