Wednesday 8 November 2017

White with 1 November Challenge - Lovely

White with 1 Challenge
Lovely

lovely

 Hello and Welcome to November
Wow I can't believe its almost the end of the year.
Today I would like to share with you my take on the challenge.
I have used Golden Grove from Kaisercraft.
The colour is so bright and colourful and just makes me smile.


lovely
 The photo was taken in Bali at the Water Palace.
The flowers are just breathtaking.
This one in particular just fit perfectly with the colour challenge.

white with 1

The flower is from 49 and Market
The chipboard word is from Dusty Attic
Collectables and Paper are from Kaisercraft

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout and find inspiration to be creative.

To see more of my creations pop over to my website where I have my artwork for sale


Til next time
Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
2017 

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely layout, which works so well for your photo. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie I love how you have used a few different types of flowers for your clusters, it looks great.
    Thank you for joining us at White with One..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Golden Grove paper by Kaiser and you have done a fantastic job with it, thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete