Tuesday 14 April 2015

On Stage - Bon Jovi

 Hi All

How are you? I hope you are all doing well. It's cold and wet in my little part of the world today. I really am not a fan of the cold weather. 

Well I'm back again to share with you my latest designs using the On Stage Collection from Kaisercraft. 


I instantly fell in love with this collection. I knew who would feature on these pages.
The sexiest man on earth (well in my world). Mr Jon Bon Jovi.

 This layout features a beautiful shot from Mr David Bergman.
 He is Jon's official photographer when on tour. 
This picture was taken in Dublin, Ireland June 2011.
I ordered these pics from the tour photographer's website.
This is the link.

 The stars were created using a stencil and some black gesso.

The embellishments are from the On Stage Collectables pack.




With this layout I wanted to feature the wonderful record.
It really does look like an old vinyl record, so much so that when I showed my husband he asked ' is that a real record?'

The photo's on this page bring back so many wonderful memories.
 I attended a Bon Jovi fanclub trip in Sydney, Australia in 2013.



 As part of our trip, a cruise in Sydney Harbour was included.
The theme for the cruise was 80's inspired. So of course it gave us a chance to dig out the Jovi shirts from back in the day. There was lots of fluro, big hair and lace.
I had an absolute ball. Plenty of dancing, 80's music , Bon Jovi and maybe a drink or two!!


To create this layout I have used dotted swiss red for the photo mats. 
On Stage Collectables pack & the decorative bar code strips.
I also used a black pen to create the decorative border by drawing some music notes around the pages.

This layout was inspired by Pinterest.
These amazing photo's were taken once again by David Bergman.
I just love this red jacket on Jon & he certainly knows how to shake those maraca's!!!


I love the collections pack and created this embellishment cluster using the small records from the pack.


The glitter letters are from a company called Porta Craft here in Western Australia.
They worked well with this range of papers.


Products used : Kaisercraft - On Stage papers
                                                                                         - On Stage Collectables
                                                                                         - Beige Bazill
                                                                       Bazill Dotted Swiss
                                                                       Black Memento Ink & Versa Pinecone.
                                                                       Black Gesso
                                                                       Star Stencil
                                                                       Foam mount

Designed for Made with Memories
2015


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layouts.
Keep Rockin!!!
I love to hear your feedback.
Comments always welcome.

Take care until next time

Keep the Faith

JD
xx



 
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment