Tuesday 5 August 2014

Dusty Attic Challenge "Rockstar"

 Time for a new post. It's been awhile.

 I have just recently returned from Bali with my husband , where we took a short break to recharge the batteries. 


I wanted to share with you this page which I designed 
for a Dusty Attic Monthly Challenge at Made with Memories.


The background paper is from my stash. It is a Teresa Collins On the Edge paper range. 
I grudged it up a bit by tearing and distressing the edges and then I used black ink to cover the edges. I have also mounted it onto a 12x12 piece of cardboard.
I then used a script stencil with some modelling paste to add a mixed media element to the page.

I then covered the chipboard Dusty Attic Guitar with the black glitter paper and sanded the edges.
To embellish I used the pop out elements from the paper range and the metal cross (I turned it upside down) is from Spotlight. The skull metal embellishment is also from Spotlight in the bead and jewellery section.
.
I then used washi tape for added dimension. The music note chipboard is from Dusty Attic. 
I covered them using the Metallic Distress Paint Gold Dabber.
The chipboard word is individual letters from Dusty Attic.
Photo of Jon is from David Bergman. Bon Jovi's official photographer. Ordered online.

I really loved the way this page turned out and will go into the Bon Jovi album.
I wasn't forunate enough to win this challenge but that's ok. I am always up for a challenge!!

JD
xxx





Items used in this layout

Script Stencil from TheCraftersWorkshop.com
Papers - Teresa Collins - On The Edge
Modelling Paste
Guitar - Dusty Attic
Music Notes - Dusty Attic
Word - Alphabet Dusty Attic
Embellishments - Spotlight
Washi Tape
Metallic Gold Distress Paint Dabber
12x12 Chipboard
Paper Distresser
Black Paint & Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment