Monday 2 October 2017

D'Lish Scraps October Challenge - Hook Me Up

D'Lish Scraps October Challenge - Hook Me Up



I really loved this challenge as it was in my favourite colours and perfect for my page

These are the colours used for my wedding album

Here is my take on the challenge using the sketch for inspiration


The title is a Bon Jovi song
With the journaling lyrics from the song
As my wedding was Bon Jovi themed, my pages are all Bon Jovi song titles



The bodice chipboard is from Scrapmatts
I have used Kaisercraft flowers
The doily and guitar pick are from my wedding stash


This lace trim with bling is a sticker I found from a discount store


I have used the title to reflect my dress, as it was strapless and had to be "hooked up" in the back with the ribbon. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have found some inspiration to create



Too see more of my designs please visit my website


You can also find me here




Thanks for stopping by

Til next time
Dream*Create*Inspire

JD
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have used very modern and bold colours to make a heritage type LO. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete