Monday 2 June 2014

Bath Time Buttons

It's WA DAY in Perth, Australia today.
I hope those of you in Western Australia are enjoying your long weekend.
This is my day to catch up on those unfinished projects around the house and catch up with my scrapbooking blog.

I am currently working on my daughter's album for her 21st birthday. Unfortunately like all things, I decided to start it a couple of months ago. I have been working around the clock to complete it but with all the party planning I didn't get it finished to give to her on her birthday. I have decided to mix a bit of pocket scrapbooking with 12x12 layouts. I have found I am able to achieve a great deal and get her photo's into an album.


This layout was inspired by a google search for bath time layouts. I have used the Bo Bunny Primrose Papers. I love the colours in these papers as they fit into the baby/girl theme very well.
 To add some dimension to the page, I found a packet of buttons of various pink shades and sizes and placed them across the page to resemble bubbles.
My daughter enjoyed her bath time and she loved taking a bath in the kitchen sink. I was living in a small country town and it would get very cold, so the kitchen sink was convenient and I was able to use the kitchen table to dry her off and dress her while the slow combustion stove was going. Our bathroom was a little cold as it was on the outside of the main house.
 I really love looking back at old photo's and the memories they evoke.
JD
2014
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment